With the website having been updated over 5 years ago, Firstport is looking for a re-vamp, with key changes being made to the overall appearance and navigation.
The outcomes we would like to achieve with the new website are:
1. A new look, with modern and intuitive navigation that better directs visitors to the relevant
information- helping them to understand where they are in their ‘journey’ and which of our
services/programmes match their needs
2. Improved SEO that leads to a reduction of visitors looking for Firstport.co.uk (i.e. fewer visitors
based in London) and an increase in relevant visitors
3. An accessible website that meets international standards (W3C) as a minimum
4. Increase sign-ups to workshops/events via the website
5. Increase number of visitors contacting us via the contact form on the website
6. Improve the way information from the website is collected and analysed. The website should be the ‘front-end’ of our CRM (Salesforce). This may include, for example, information collected via self-selecting ‘questionanires’, contact forms, etc.
We would like to invite suitably experienced organisations/individuals to tender for this work. While we have notified existing contacts of this piece of work, this is being run as an open tender and all submissions will be considered on their own merits.
Please download our tender document to read our full brief and application details.
SUBMISSIONS MUST BE IN BY: 12 pm on Tuesday 2nd April 2019
INTERVIEWS WILL TAKE PLACE: 24th April 2019