This page will be updated, so keep an eye out for new events and opportunities throughout the year!
Drop in sessions and workshops
If you’d like to chat through an idea, or find out more about What if...Girvan, come along to a Drop In session.
- 10.30am to 1pm on Tuesday 15 May, at the Town House, 25 Knockcushan Street, Girvan KA26 9AG
- 1pm to 3pm on Tuesday 5 June, at Café Quay Zone, The Quay Zone, Knockcushan Street, Girvan KA26 9AG
- 4pm to 6pm on Tuesday 15 May, at Girvan Academy, 62 The Avenue, Girvan KA26 9DW
If you’d like to know more about the What if…Girvan opportunity for your community in South Carrick please get in touch with email@example.com
Girvan Wheelers events
Girvan Cycling Skills and Confidence Block: Girvan Wheelers are teaming up with Ayr Active Travel to deliver a block of confidence building rides and workshops. Booking is essential due to limited spaces.
- Every Tuesday for four weeks from 1 May to 22 May, at The Quay Zone, Knockcushan Street, Girvan KA26 9AG
Ambition to Achieve networking: As part of the AMBITION Programme recently relaunched by South Ayrshire Council, the team are pleased to invite you to the first of their free ‘Ambition to Achieve’ Networking events
- 10.30am to 12noon on Tuesday 1 May at The Quay Zone, Knockcushan Street, Girvan KA26 9AG
- Tuesday 5 June at The Quay Zone, Knockcushan Street, Girvan KA26 9AG